Web Developer Application
The Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining new and existing features on all websites. Their primary focus is creating and expanding existing technologies under the direction of the department manager.
This position will be primarily measured based on code review quality, productivity, quality control feedback, as well as the quality of features developed.Required Basic Qualifications
- 2+ years as a web developer
- Experience developing web-based user interfaces for mobile and desktop
- Solid understanding of software development methodologies and processes
- Bachelor's degree in web development, software engineering, computer science, or equivalent work experience
- Responsive web design experience required
- Strong web design/visual design, layout, and typography skills with excellent attention to detail
- Affinity for current industry developments, design trends, and technologies
- Strong knowledge of UX processes and methodologies including responsive web design.
- Proficient to expert in Adobe's Creative Suite
- 2 - 4+ years' designing experiences online
- Online Portfolio of work required
Compensation: Commensurate with experience; progressive growth opportunities.