Mobile Platform Developer Application
Mobile Platform Developer
The Mobile Platform Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining new and existing features on mobile web applications. Their primary focus is creating and expanding existing technologies under the direction of the department manager.
This position will be primarily measured based on code review quality, productivity, quality control feedback, as well as the quality of features developed.Primary Job Responsibilities
- Writing, maintaining, and committing code revisions for mobile systems: Apple iPhone, iPad, and Android
- Merging, testing, and compiling apps for market sales
- Receive and implement feedback from Quality Control team members
- Proactively and reactively deal with any issues that affect user experience and application performance
- Maintaining feature parity with new website features
- Keeping abreast of new mobile development technologies and techniques
- Ability to debug complex applications
- Ability to design intuitive user experiences, following standards and established guidelines
- After hours support as needed
- Provide technical assistance to Member Support team members as needed
- Bug fixes, code cleanup and code review of existing features
- Generating new app concepts
Requirements: A strong technical background and full understanding of related technologies, including Java and Objective-C. Experience designing and implementing mobile interfaces across multiple platforms and integrating them with remote systems.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience; progressive growth opportunities.