The Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining new and existing features on all websites. Their primary focus is creating and expanding existing technologies under the direction of the department manager.
This position will be primarily measured based on code review quality, productivity, quality control feedback, as well as the quality of features developed.Primary Job Responsibilities
- Writing, maintaining, and committing code revisions on development systems
- Merging, testing, and pushing code in to production
- Receive and implement feedback from Quality Control team members
- Proactively and reactively deal with any issues that affect uptime, scalability, and availability of websites
- Innovative abilities to add new features
- Follow current coding standards
- An intricate understanding of programming languages in use
- After hours support as needed
- Provide technical assistance to Member Support team members as needed
- Bug fixes, code cleanup and code review of existing features
- Commensurate with experience; progressive growth opportunities.
- Hours Per Week
- Full Time Salary Position, Typical work week is 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday with some off-hours work as needed
- A strong technical background and full understanding of related technologies, including: PHP, MySQL, Cassandra, Memcache, and future technologies.
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Paid Vacation, (8) Paid Holidays and more.
- Hiring Contact
- Penny Knutson, Product Manager